Another Small Step for Womankind: One Large Step for Online Casinos


It is no secret that despite the legality of internet gaming within the U.S. , it has come to be the fastest growing sector online. The urge to bet online has surpassed the digital power of internet pornography. Online gambling can be a 12 billion per year industry, with about half of that total generated over the USA, and some analysis consider this amount will double by the calendar year 2010. To what top secret does the industry owe this wonderful good results? It really is quite simple in the psychological standpoint of perspective; persons have pleasure in the thrill of investing only a little to secure a lot. Comparable into the lottery it’s the buy of hope, as in the hope of easily carrying a few dollars and turning them into a substantial quantity of cash.

Surprisingly Internet gaming marketing campaigns have been almost entirely aimed toward adult males; that is until now. Nearly all advertisements and banners feature scantly clad amazing young women or around tables full of cigar smoking man poker gamers สมัคร ufabet. The audience for internet gaming is readily acknowledged by the industry as the 3040 year aged, university educated man. Actually play boy has its own online casino, and by definition alone is targeted directly and absolutely to the man audience. What’s online gaming nearly entirely geared at a male viewers? In two scientific tests one ran by Peter D. Hart Research Associates, Inc. (2006) and just one conducted by Luntz, Manlansky Strategic investigation (2006) printed by the American Gaming Association that the proportion of female and male brick-and mortar bettors had been virtually equivalent with men making up 53 percent of the populace and one other 47% composed of girls.

, guys out shortened women almost three-to-one in the digital gambling world at which men included 68% of those inhabitants surveyed leaving girls to constitute the remaining 32%.

This leads one to inquire where’s the disconnect between your 2 mediums of gaming? Could it be short sighted, around focused advertisements toward the male audience? Or, is it why these figures are skewed by adding online poker, and that’s traditionally a man hobby? Whatever the answer is with this particular phenomenon, one online casino group has finally decided to think beyond the package and hit exclusively to the online female gambling market.

Casino Partners has launched the world’s first and only online casino created particularly by females for women appropriately called Cameo Casino. In a press release from April 2006 Casino companions said the”Ladies make up at least 50% of gamers in the internet gaming – that had not been recognized in the gaming industry until now. Promotions and advertisements happen to be designed for the average”Joe” and also have centered around man dominated themes.” In Addition,”Cameo Casino provides over 80 Award winning Online Games, Quickly Download, Quick Payouts, Huge Jackpots, and greater than Vegas odds.”

Cameo Casino promotes that,”women are worthy of a gambling environment in their own own and Cameo Casino was equipped with today’s lady in your mind. It offers cutting-edge and user-friendly software, successful pay outs, and round the clock customer service, which makes Cameo Casino one of the best gaming venues on the network” Casino Partners is well-known for its high notch online casinos including Casino Tropez, Vegas Red, Casino Del Rio, and Titan Poker just to name a couple.

Cameo Casino supplies a elegant sophistication and five star assistance combined having a very generous Comp Points Program and lavish welcome bonuses when comparing to business specifications. As a women I discovered Cameo Casino to become an absolutely delightful and also a unique gaming expertise unquestionably generated with all the ladies gambler in your mind. Even though this can be only one small measure for its visibility of women in the on-line gambling world, ” I expect the achievement of Cameo Casino will awaken the preverbal advertising and marketing industry towards the fact that there’s just a huge marketplace for online women gamblers. We login. We playwith. And then we ought to have a little more attention!

Continue Reading